Kyriacos has extensive experience in high-profile, local and cross-border dispute resolution, business structuring, project development and transactional work, across a wide range of industries. His clients range from HNWIs and family offices to start-ups, SMEs and large organisations. He focuses on private client, corporate mergers and acquisitions, data protection and environmental law. Prior to founding K. A. Kourtellos & Co LLC he trained at a leading litigation practice and held roles in top-tier and Big 4 law firms in Cyprus.
Kyriacos graduated in law from the University of Leicester and was called to the Bar of England & Wales by Lincolns Inn. He is a registered Advocate of the Supreme Court of Cyprus and a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, and holds an LLM in Environmental Law by Queen Mary University of London.
He has published widely in leading journals on the areas of Corporate Governance, Financial Regulation, Energy and Environment.
- Cyprus Chapter of IENE’s SE Europe Energy Outlook 2016 – 2017
- Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus, Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation, 2015
- Environmental Impact Assessments in Cyprus, International Company & Commercial Law Review, Thomson Reuters, 2015
- Insolvency Law Reform in Cyprus, INSOL Europe, Eurofenix, 2015
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Corporate Governance (Cyprus), Global Legal Group, 2015
- The legal regime of exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in Cyprus waters, International Company & Commercial Law Review, Thomson Reuters, 2015